trees and hills

Friday, February 3, 2012

Thanks To My International Viewers

Courtesy Google Images


Everyone's Story is blessed with quite a large international viewership. I'd like to take this time to thank not only viewers in the United States and Canada but from a wide range of countries. Recent viewers have been from El Salvador, Mexico, Russia, Israel, Cyprus, Bosnia, Morocco, Iraq, Chile... and many more places. Thank you so much. It takes all of us to make the world spin in peace.

Please, if you would like, I invite you to comment. You are all so very special and make my life meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your visit to Everyone's Story is greatly appreciated. Your thoughts are valuable, so please visit again to see if there are any replies. To ward off spammers, Comment Moderation has been activated. I will do my best to post your comments as promptly as possible.

If you have any trouble leaving a comment either try posting it under the options of Name or "Anonymously" (you can always include your name within the comment) or send me your comment via the Contact Page tab on the top of the blog and I will post the comment for you. Thanks for visiting.

Add This