Friday, January 2, 2015

Thanks For A Great Year!


Thanks For A Great Year!!


My viewers and guests have blessed my heart in 2014. Everyone's Story is growing and changing, which would not be possible without dedicated viewers and amazing guests. Below are the Top 10 most viewed features of 2014.

Thanks for a wonderful year. I pray all may be blessed with a kind and gentle New Year in 2015.


The Top 10 of 2014 on Everyone's Story:


Romance Pure And Simple by Julie Lessman

A Hope Dealer by Dr. Ryan Fraser




Glimpsing God's Presence by Pam Thorson

A Master At Intrigue by Sandra Orchard




Tweet This:
The Top 10 Guest Blog Features of 2014: What viewers enjoyed on Everyone’s Story. (Tweet This)


                                          Hope to see you soon!



12 comments:

  1. Cool, Elaine, how fun to make your top ten most viewed list. It's always a treat to be a guest on your blog. Thanks for all you do to promote Christian fiction. And blessings on the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heartfelt thanks, Sandra. Believe me, the pleasure was mine to host you! May 2015 be a great year for you.

      Delete
  2. It has been a blessing to follow your blog. Through it you have introduced me to some great authors and wonderful books. I look forward to following you in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, you're one of the main ingredients that make this blog wonderful for me. Thank you for being you!

      I'm looking forward to your visits.

      Delete
    2. Elaine!!! What an honor -- THANK YOU!!

      I wish you and your readers a happy, healthy, and holy new year!!

      Hugs,
      Julie

      Delete
    3. Believe me, Julie, the honor was in hosting you.

      God bless.

      Delete
  3. What an honor! Thank you, Elaine. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, the kudos is all your doing :)

      May you also have a great New Year.

      Delete
  4. Thank you, Elaine, for the work you do for His Kingdom. I'm honored to be in this top 10. To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Elaine, to God be the glory indeed! Yet, I am grateful for having hosted you. Happy New Year.

      Delete
  5. Thank you, Elaine, for including me with this wonderful group! Blessing to you and to your readers in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Tanya. So glad you have the best of footnotes to your story. God bless.

      Delete

Add This